Another amazing week went by in our page. All european competitions have officially started and the weekly magic is on.
Our team of Video Editors have prepared the list of the best goals of this week from the top competitions. Surprisingly, Serie A holds the first place with the biggest number of best goals of this week. And we are only on the week 1…
- The best goal of the week goes to Antonio Candreva. The italian right winger has been playing for Inter for a couple of years now and has always produced some screamers. However, this one was out of this world. A shot from more than 40 meters just ended in the top corner. The match finished 4-0 for the nerazzurri and he scored the 4th goal.
- Not less of a beauty was the cheeky shot from Gabriel Fernàndez. All the bookies were against Celta Vigo to win versus Valencia on weekend. Even though the hosts didn’t make a good play, Fernàndez goal shed a lot of light on the stadium and absolutelly deserved the 2nd place on the best goals of the week list.
- The following place goes to Loren Móron. Betis experienced an expected loss against Barcelona in Camp Nou. However, Betis got to score twice and the last goal was superb. Móron released a rocked that ended after ter Stegen shoulders. This shot also closed the goal marathon of the match, which finished on final result 5-2.
- The 4th place was scored from Hellas Verona. The italian team made the debut in Serie A after a couple of years in lower competitions. It was Miguel Veloso who got the equalizer goal with an amazing free-kick. What a way to score the first goal!
- Do you remember Luis Muriel? If the colombian plays, is sure that he will be in the best goals list. This year the striker is playing for Atalanta and the team from Bergamo got the first comeback in the first game. They made it to a final result against Spal 2-3 and Muriel opened the scoring sheet for his team which was losing with two goals from till that minute.
- The 6th place goes to another goal from San Siro. Inter opened the season with an easy win 4-0 against Lecce and Marcelo Brozovic opened the match with another magnificent goal. Right wingers exchanged the ball through each other and it landed on the croatian feet. It is all it needed.
- The list closes with Jean-Eric, the PSG striker. After Cavani had to leave the field due to an injury, the player from Cameroon had the chance to show himself. He did it in the best way possible. He has a place in the best goal list, not for the goal per se, but for the magnificient way he got to it.